Types of work
The project design development
- Electric power project
- Water supply and heating project
- Conditioning and ventilation project
Renovation of residential and commercial property
1. Preparatory stage
- Dismantling works
- If necessary, the introduction of new technologies (sound, thermo and hydro insulation)
2. Roughing finish
- Conduct all communications: electricity, water, heating, ventilation and air conditioning.
- Alignment of surfaces: walls, floors, ceilings
3. Fine finishing
- Plasterboard work: multi-level ceilings, walls, arches, niches, etc.
- Installation of wall coverings, floors and ceilings: flooring, laminate, tile, mosaic, marble, decorative elements, baguettes.
- Installing different plaster molds, etc.
- Installation of windows and doors
- Painting works: plaster, painting, decorative works from the Venetian, Marmorino, etc.
4. The final stage of finishing
- Setting wallpaper, baseboards, rosettes and all lighting: lamps, chandeliers, led tape, etc.